What to Expect from your appointment with a naturopath
- During the initial visit we will sit down and talk for 60-75 minutes to get to know you better. If you can bring your previous medical records, labs, imaging reports (or have them faxed to our office), it will be very helpful.
- We will review labs, previous diagnosis, personal and family history
- Thorough in-depth questions will be asked about different systems of the body
- At the end of the visit a treatment plan will be organized with the recommended dietary changes, nutritional supplements, possible botanical and homeopathic support and any other recommendations (helpful referrals, additional testing, etc).
- The treatment plan will be presented in electronic form and/or electronic form and thoroughly explained
During follow up appointments:
First follow up appointment is best within the first month after the initial consultation. During this visit we will review any changes, what went well with the treatment plan and what did not work out and why. Even if the condition started to resolve, it is important to follow up to establish what the most helpful recommendation was and to establish a long term health plan.
You can book an appointment by phone, email or through online booking.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to let us know!
Schedule a 15 Minute Free Phone Consultation (choose the Service – 15 Minute Free Phone Consultation).
The New Patient Forms will be emailed to you after you make an appointment. Please fill them out 24-48 hours before your scheduled appointment, it will allow Dr. Masha, N.D. to be better prepared for the visit.
For Holistic Cancer Care appointments:
- Please bring your medical records to the first consultation.
Medical records include:
- Recent blood work (CBC and metabolic panel)
- Recent oncology scans (just the reports, not the images)
- The original pathology report
- Other pertinent doctor’s notes or tumor markers.
2. New Patient Form completed online
3. Bring a caregiver for support and extra brain power
- None of this is required, but all will be helpful at first visit.